Saturday, February 25, 2012

Unboxing: HP Photosmart C4480

Unboxing: HP Photosmart C4480 Tube. Duration : 7.18 Mins.


I just bought a HP Photosmart C4480 All-In-One printer the other day because I broke the power brick on my old Dell one (which was really a Lexmark), but I decided to do a quick unboxing and setup of it. Not the most elaborate of unboxings but why not! :) I got this one in Currys in Ireland for €49.99. There's a C4580 as well which has WIFI built in, but that pushes up the price to €74.99. Here's a link to HP's website: bit.ly Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com Talk to me on Skype: Contact Name: DanWantsTech

Tags: osx, leopard, apple, mac, imac, twitter, danwantstech, skype, hp, hewlett, packard, C4480, C4580, WIFI, printer, scanner, copier, all, in, one, time, capsule, network, usb

No comments:

Post a Comment